Saturday, September 15, 2007

For Me, It's High Pollen Season

I moved to Guanajuato partly because in Oregon my allergies were getting worse. For three years, Guanajuato was an allergy-free paradise for me. Then I started being pollen-sensitive again but the allergies were well-controlled by a low-priced medication with hardly a side-effect. Usually I have problems with pollen when the jacaranda blooms (March or April) and again around September.

This year for the first time in Guanajuato, I have been wheezing at night. I don't know whether my having a cat in the house for ten days in June caused the worsening or whether it's happening because we've had a wetter than usual rainy season, maybe increasing mold as well as pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always interested in hearing from readers like you. Keep commenting!