Wednesday, August 01, 2007

An Afternoon's Work

The day before I took this picture, refrigerators were visible behind the plain glass door. In a single afternoon the nieces of Restaurante Ofelia's owner transformed the door with butterflies and background, all created with plastic paint. First, they did the outline in black, then filled in the colors. I didn't have my camera with me while they were working but I came back to photograph the result.

Restaurante Ofelia, on Paseo de la Presa before the Saucillo callejon, offers a low-priced comida corrida which can be eaten inside or in their patio. Bright blue furniture from Morelia and good service add to the cheer. At night, Ofelia serves higher priced dishes at cena time. The owner, who spent 20 years in Los Angeles, lived in Los Angeles for 20 years.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always interested in hearing from readers like you. Keep commenting!